Below Are A List Of Common Questions Visitors Ask:

Will I have any problems with traffic police using a drivers licence from you?

It depends. If you buy a real registered drivers licence, you will have no problems. On the other hand, If you order a fake drivers license from us, you should avoid scanning. A fake drivers license is cheaper than a real one. But it is not registered.

When I buy a passport from you, who is responsible to deliver my passport?

We send your postal address of your choice. You are to always remember to fill your postal address in our application forms. Postal services in our use include: DHL, EMS, UPS, and FEDEX.

If I get an international job from you, will you equally provide me with a visa?

The job and the visa are two separate packages. We can arrange to get you a job and let you follow up your visa with the embassy. the job letter will facilitate the embassy procedure. This also works for Canadian LMIA jobs. However, we can also proceed to contract you a visa to your job detination.

Can you show me examples of your satisfied clients?

Oh no. I will not show your information to another client without your permission. Also, I cannot expose other clients to you. Moreover, people who are satisfied always send us more clients. Half of our clients are recommended individually.

If the document I get from you expires, is it possible for me to renew it?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.


If I buy a fake ID Card from your agents, can I just add to the price difference and get a real one?

Not possible, you can get a discount as a regular client. However, each purchase is independent. When you make several purchases or come for a renewal, we can give you VIP discounts.

I got a ban on my driver licence, Will your new drivers license uplift my ban?

Yes, our government contacts are responsible for making this happen. This is why our new driver licence offers are registered in government database systems.

Can I still get a resident permit without leaving up to 92 days in the country?

With us, you can get a resident permit even before getting into the new country of residence. That is why this is called a backdoor process. Just contact us through this website and say exactly what you want. We are here at your service.

I want to change my complete identity, which documents will I need first?

The first document you will need for your new identity is a new birth certificate and a new ID card. With a new ID card, you can proceed to buy a new passport or drivers license, depending on which you need first. You can equally order all four documents at once.


I Made an error filling the application form, How can I correct It?

Send a complain to our agents as quickly as you can. You can complain through the whatsapp link on this website, or you can also complain through the contact form at the bottom of most pages.

If you have not seen answer to your question, please kindly leave us a Message in the contact us form or Contact us via WhatsApp

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
× Contact Us on WhatsApp